Introduce Ukash Generator
Hello eveybody, today we introduce tool Ukash Generator. Tool can get unlimited Ukash code for you use. Tool free use and 100% working. Note, you need complete survey when download Ukash Generator. Tool has created by Supercheats team. Tool will update and fix daily by team
Ukash Code Generator is capable of generating unlimited Ukash Codes. This tool could be used to generate (blank) vendor coupons for ukash (blank). Using its exclusive cracking technique, this particular software program is capable of generating vouchers of Virtually any worth for almost any currency.
This Application can be used to generate a whole seller coupons for ukash codes. With its unique cracking algorithm, this software is capable of generating voucher codes of ANY value for ANY currency.
Get unlimited 10, 25, 50, 100 Dollar or Euro Ukash Codes!
Fast exchange Ukash GBP, Ukash EUR, Ukash CAD, Ukash USD, Ukash SEK, Ukash NOK, Ukash PLN to Liberty Reserve and PayPal.
In order to exchange vouchers Ukash on our site you will need to fill out a form! The exchange takes place instant, with condition of performance of all functions of exchange on your part – you have to correctly specify all of your data (your voucher, currency and value, as well as payment method and purse, your email)! We accept EUR, GBP, USD, CAD, NOK, SEK, AUD, PLN!
Download Ukash code generator
Before you start downloading tool, make sure you can share page by clicking “Share” button on the right side and like or share on Facebook or Google+! If you skip this step, We will hard work! So make sure you do it!
How to download ?
1. Click the “Download” Button ( Sever 1 or Server 2).
2. Select one of the survey are available on the site (Most of the survey is free).
3. Fill out the questionnaire (wait 1-2 min) and download the program.
- Use information from http://www.fakenamegenerator.com or your genuine info.
- MANUALLY type information in, do NOT copy paste or use auto-fill feature.
- Don’t rush through it, and take your time. These surveys are able to detect it.
- After the survey is completed, wait around 30 seconds up to 1 minute and BAM your download will begin!
TIP: If you have only mobile surveys available, do them! They are completely free. Even if they say, that you will need to pay something. It’s completely free!!!
How to use tool
- Download tool on website
- Run Ukash generator.exe
- Choose value 5$, 10$, 15$, 20$, 25$, 50$ you want
- Click Generate
- Wait in a few second
- Copy code and after you can use
- Have fun. Good lucky
Tutorial How to use Ukash
I will tutorial you use Ukash code for Skype
1. Sign in to your account Skype.
2. Choose to buy Skype Credit or another Skype feature and choose Ukash as your payment method.
3. Check the amount payable and click Next.
4. Enter the 19-digit number from your Ukash voucher and the value of the voucher. This is the face value of the voucher (i.e. before any VAT deduction) and it should be entered with a decimal point and with no currency symbol. For example, $10 should be entered as “10.00”.
5. Click Use voucher to complete the payment.
If you do not use the full value of the Ukash voucher you will receive change in the form of a new 19-digit Ukash voucher number. We recommend that you print these details for future use and contact Ukash with any queries.
You can use more than one Ukash voucher to make a purchase, just go to the Ukash website to consolidate your vouchers.
Note: Ukash vouchers include VAT at the applicable rate. We will deduct this VAT at the time of redemption so the amount you see on your balance is the voucher amount minus VAT. All the calls you make from Skype will then be charged VAT free.
What is Ukash ?
Ukash is electronic cash and e-commerce brand. Based on a prepaid system, Ukash allows users to purchase and then spend money online.
Money can be purchased from one of the reported 420,000 participating retail locations worldwide, or by using the company’s website. This electronic money can then be used to pay online, or loaded on to a prepaid card or eWalle. User are given a unique 19 digit code representing their prepaid money, this is entered upon transfer / purchase.
Ukash is electronic cash so, as with real cash, the ‘bearer’ of Ukash can spend it anywhere it is accepted. Some scammers have been reported to be exploiting the Ukash system for black market use by extorting codes from victims. Fraudsters promise cheap loans or other services in exchange for a fee. Some offer items for sale on sites like Gumtree but these items do not exist. Others infect a computer withransom malware and demand the payment in Ukash.
In 2012, the company issued advice to consumers on staying safe with Ukash. The best way for consumers to avoid becoming victims offraud is to guard Ukash codes like cash. Each Ukash code is unique and like cash, must be kept safe and therefore never emailed or given to anyone else over the telephone..
All Ukash merchants undergo a “know your customer” (KYC) process, mandated by the Financial Services Authority, before they are enabled to accept Ukash payments. Only these genuine Ukash merchants are listed on its official website.
Ukash is not designed for person-to-person payments and is designed solely for making payments online and at participating merchants. Most online scams reported obtain Ukash by asking the victim to email the code or give out over the telephone.